October 22, 2012 - We're making changes
Implementation of the Service Review recommendations went into effect in the Squamish Transit System. Current route and schedule information can be found here.
If you have any comments on the changes, please write to SquamishReview@bctransit.com.
July 24, 2012 - Draft Report Completed and Approved
We've now summarized all feedback and completed the draft report.
This report was presented to District of Squamish Council on July 24, 2012 and approved. Click here to view.
If you have any comments on the draft report, please write to SquamishReview@bctransit.com.
February 28, 2012 Thanks for your input!
Thank you to all those who came out to see us on the Transit Future bus:
- Over 150 people visited the bus on December 2 and 3, 2012
- We received all kinds of great comments on the interactive displays
- Nearly 200 people completed a survey either in person or online
While we consider every comment, here are the ones we heard the most:
- Squamish Transit is a valued service and the drivers are great
- Keep the existing route structure as much as possible
- Add service on Sundays
- More evening service
- Increase the frequency of trips
- Reinstate the Squamish Whistler Commuter Service
- Introduce service between Squamish and Vancouver
- Add service on statutory holidays
A detailed analysis of all your feedback will shape revised service proposals we are now developing. If you missed us in person and would like to provide your input, please email: SquamishReview@bctransit.com.
November 24, 2011
|Friday, December 2||11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Chieftan Mall|
|Friday, December 2||3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Walmart|
|Saturday, December 3||10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.||Extra Foods, Highland Mall|
The online survey is now closed.