The Google Transit trip planning tool is now being provided
by BC Transit. To ensure we continue to improve the usefulness
and accessibility of transit information, we welcome your
feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of service changes and disruptions, BC Transit
information may be more current than Google Transit. For schedules,
maps and customer alerts, or if Google Transit cant
locate the address you enter, use the
BC Transit website.
Go to Google
Maps now! Or, keep reading for tips, directions and answers
Mobile users can download Google Maps here.
- Click 'Get Directions' (top left of screen)
- Choose the transit icon
- Enter your origin
- Choose whether you want to 'Leave now', or 'Depart at'
or 'Arrive by' a time and date
- Click the 'Get Directions' button
- If you see your origin or destination highlighted in yellow,
Google needs you to choose chose the correct location from
- Google will provide up to three trip options with estimated
times and step by step trip descriptions
- The trip you choose will show up on the map to the right
- In Google maps, you can double click anywhere on
the map to zoom in, or you can use the zoom toolbar on the
left side of the map
- Hold your left mouse button on the map to drag it
in any direction
- NS = near side (the stop will be just
before that street)
- FS = far side (the stop will be just
after that street)
- Northbound (etc.) tells you the direction
the bus is facing at the stop
short video clip of how to use Google Transit and how
to provide user feedback.